Stained Wood Floors
This article about Stained Wood Floors was published at October 31, 2017 at 7:24 am. This post is published under the Floor category. Stained Wood Floors is labelled with Stained Wood Floors, Stained, Wood, Floors..
Stainedstain (stān),USA pronunciation n.
- a discoloration produced by foreign matter having penetrated into or chemically reacted with a material;
a spot not easily removed.
- a natural spot or patch of color different from that of the basic color, as on the body of an animal.
- a cause of reproach;
blemish: a stain on one's reputation.
- coloration produced by a dye that penetrates a substance, as wood.
- a dye made into a solution for coloring woods, textiles, etc.
- a reagent or dye used in treating a specimen for microscopic examination.
- to discolor with spots or streaks of foreign matter.
- to bring reproach or dishonor upon;
- to sully with guilt or infamy;
- to color or dye (wood, cloth, etc.) by any of various processes that change or react with the substance chemically.
- to color with something that penetrates the substance.
- to treat (a microscopic specimen) with some reagent or dye in order to color the whole or parts and so give distinctness, contrast of tissues, etc.
- to produce a stain.
- to become stained;
take a stain: This fabric stains easily.
stain′a•bil′i•ty, stain′a•ble•ness, n.
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Floorsfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
The post about Stained Wood Floors have 10 images it's including Horrible Maple Stained Floor, Staining Floor After. Hardwood ., 17 Best Ideas About Staining Hardwood Floors On Pinterest | Hardwood Floors, Black Hardwood Floors And Dark Hardwood Flooring, A Stain Catastrophe?, 21 Plywood Floor Design Ideas | Home Design, Interior Decorating, Bedroom Ideas - Getitcut · Black Stained Wood ., Pet Stains On Hardwood Floors, Hardwood Floor Stain Wood, Sgering Dark Wood Floors Gray Walls For Floor Excellent With Green And Light Christmas Home, Staining Wood Floors, Acanthus And Acorn: The Process Of Refinishing Hardwood Floors: Before And After. Following are the attachments:
Wood surfaces you will find many colors on the market on the market I am certain there is an item to match even the wildest suggestions makers. Though moving on the limits of traditional-style and being imaginative is always pleasant while in the interior planning marketplace is still very important to check out tips and particular regulations in order to avoid several of the Stained Wood Floors fashion that is problems uncomfortable.
The room size, texture and coloring of large ceilings, the walls and also the colour of the furniture should really be your first concern when choosing hues for your floor. For that ultimate style to achieve success ought to be complementary hues. The new floor should fit the wood floors that are prevailing to maintain the house's reliability and flow.
Stay away from dim floor in a tiny room with dark surfaces - it will create the area more heavy and gloomy (see how surfaces made from black timber). Dim shades enhance the heat of decor's other components. In rooms with minimal roofs opt for light-colored floors and walls.
Under you'll discover some highly effective although simple ideas to take into account when choosing the Stained Wood Floors for the interior.
Related Images of Stained Wood Floors
- Nautical Tripod Floor Lamp
- Soap Holder For Tile Shower
- Wooden Wine Rack For Wall
- Jeep Commander Floor Mats
- Bedroom For Kid
- Rustic Ranch Furniture
- Highland Roof Rack
- Rectangular Tiles Kitchen
- Business Furniture Of Long Island
- John R Wooden
- Olive Garden St Charles Il
- Roofing Company For Sale
- How To Clean A Laminate Floor
- Vaulted Ceiling Bedroom Ideas
- Consignment Furniture Shops
- Wooden Bathroom Doors