Single Handle Kitchen Faucet
The blog post about Single Handle Kitchen Faucet was uploaded on October 31, 2017 at 7:24 am. This post is published under the Kitchen category. Single Handle Kitchen Faucet is labelled with Single Handle Kitchen Faucet, Single, Handle, Kitchen, Faucet..
Singlesin•gle (sing′gəl),USA pronunciation adj., v., -gled, -gling, n.
- only one in number;
sole: a single example.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for one person only: a single room.
- solitary or sole;
lone: He was the single survivor.
- unmarried: a single man.
- pertaining to the unmarried state: the single life.
- of one against one, as combat or fight.
- consisting of only one part, element, or member: a single lens.
- sincere and undivided: single devotion.
- separate, particular, or distinct;
individual: Every single one of you must do your best. It's the single most important thing.
applicable to all: a single safety code for all manufacturers.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) twin-size.
- (of a flower) having only one set of petals.
- of standard strength or body, as ale, beer, etc. Cf. double (def. 1).
- (of the eye) seeing rightly.
- to pick or choose (one) from others (usually fol. by out): to single out a fact for special mention.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a one-base hit.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a one-base hit (often fol. by in or home).
- [Baseball.]to hit a single.
- one person or thing;
a single one.
- an accommodation suitable for one person only, as a hotel room or a table at a restaurant: to reserve a single.
- a ticket for a single seat at a theater.
- a one-way ticket.
- a steam locomotive having one driving wheel on each side.
- an unmarried person, esp. one who is relatively young.
- [Baseball.]Also called one-base hit. a base hit that enables a batter to reach first base safely.
- singles, (used with a sing. v.) a match with one player on each side, as a tennis match.
- [Golf.]twosome (def. 4).
- [Cricket.]a hit for which one run is scored.
- a one-dollar bill.
- a phonograph record, CD, or cassette usually having two songs.
- one of the songs recorded on a single.
- Often, singles.
- reeled or spun silk that may or may not be thrown.
- a one-ply yarn of any fiber that has been drawn and twisted.
Handlehan•dle (han′dl),USA pronunciation n., v., -dled, -dling.
- a part of a thing made specifically to be grasped or held by the hand.
- that which may be held, seized, grasped, or taken advantage of in effecting a purpose: The clue was a handle for solving the mystery.
- a person's name, esp. the given name.
- a person's alias, nickname, or code name.
- a name or term by which something is known, described, or explained.
- the total amount wagered on an event, series of events, or for an entire season or seasons, as at a gambling casino or in horse racing: The track handle for the day was over a million dollars.
- the total amount of money taken in by a business concern on one transaction, sale, event, or series of transactions, or during a specific period, esp. by a theater, nightclub, sports arena, resort hotel, or the like.
- hand (def. 27).
- a way of getting ahead or gaining an advantage: The manufacturer regards the new appliance as its handle on the Christmas market.
- fly off the handle, to become very agitated or angry, esp. without warning or adequate reason: I can't imagine why he flew off the handle like that.
- get or have a handle on, to acquire an understanding or knowledge of: Can you get a handle on what your new boss expects?
- to touch, pick up, carry, or feel with the hand or hands;
use the hands on;
take hold of.
- to manage, deal with, or be responsible for: My wife handles the household accounts. This computer handles all our billing.
- to use or employ, esp. in a particular manner;
manipulate: to handle color expertly in painting.
- to manage, direct, train, or control: to handle troops.
- to deal with (a subject, theme, argument, etc.): The poem handled the problem of instinct versus intellect.
- to deal with or treat in a particular way: to handle a person with tact.
- to deal or trade in: to handle dry goods.
- to behave or perform in a particular way when handled, directed, managed, etc.: The troops handled well. The jet was handling poorly.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Faucetfau•cet (fô′sit),USA pronunciation n.
- any device for controlling the flow of liquid from a pipe or the like by opening or closing an orifice;
Single Handle Kitchen Faucet have 3 images , they are Disassemble, LDR Single Handle Kitchen Faucet W/ Spray 011 1401, Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Reviews. Following are the attachments:
Invest their free moment after arrested by busy days, drinking dairy espresso with friends or household work together at home is just a condition as well as a wonderful setting. Instances restore your time having a lot of memories of togetherness, temperature and recover electricity to fight the strain of the task.
Contemporary coffee table influences the decoration is classy and lavish to look at of your home. If you prefer to put a contemporary coffeetable while in the living-room, it's much better to know the different models and models of contemporary coffeetable online.
A Single Handle Kitchen Faucet could reveal the personal style of decorating the household room. If you should be an individual who features a contemporary home design, you may prefer distinct contemporary coffee table for your home. Contemporary coffee table featuring particular flavor.