Glass Tile Edge
This post of Glass Tile Edge was published on October 31, 2017 at 7:24 am. It is published under the Tile category. Glass Tile Edge is labelled with Glass Tile Edge, Glass, Tile, Edge..
Glassglass (glas, gläs),USA pronunciation n.
- a hard, brittle, noncrystalline, more or less transparent substance produced by fusion, usually consisting of mutually dissolved silica and silicates that also contain soda and lime, as in the ordinary variety used for windows and bottles.
- any artificial or natural substance having similar properties and composition, as fused borax, obsidian, or the like.
- something made of such a substance, as a windowpane.
- a tumbler or other comparatively tall, handleless drinking container.
- glasses, Also called eyeglasses. a device to compensate for defective vision or to protect the eyes from light, dust, and the like, consisting usually of two glass or plastic lenses set in a frame that includes a nosepiece for resting on the bridge of the nose and two sidepieces extending over or around the ears (usually used with pair of ). Cf. goggle (def. 1), pince-nez, spectacle (def. 3).
- a mirror.
- things made of glass, collectively;
glassware: They used to collect old glass.
- a glassful.
- a lens, esp. one used as a magnifying glass.
- a spyglass.
- made of glass: a glass tray.
- furnished or fitted with panes of glass;
- to fit with panes of glass.
- cover with or encase in glass.
- to coat or cover with fiberglass: to glass the hull of a boat.
- to scan with a spyglass or other optical instrument.
- to reflect: Trees glassed themselves in the lake.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Edgeedge (ej),USA pronunciation n., v., edged, edg•ing.
- a line or border at which a surface terminates: Grass grew along the edges of the road. The paper had deckle edges.
- a brink or verge: the edge of a cliff; the edge of disaster.
- any of the narrow surfaces of a thin, flat object: a book with gilt edges.
- a line at which two surfaces of a solid object meet: an edge of a box.
- the thin, sharp side of the blade of a cutting instrument or weapon.
- the sharpness proper to a blade: The knife has lost its edge.
- sharpness or keenness of language, argument, tone of voice, appetite, desire, etc.: The snack took the edge off his hunger. Her voice had an edge to it.
- a hill or cliff.
- an improved position;
advantage: He gained the edge on his opponent.
- advantage, esp. the advantage gained by being the age or eldest hand.
- See eldest hand.
- [Ice Skating.]one of the two edges of a skate blade where the sides meet the bottom surface, made sharp by carving a groove on the bottom.
- [Skiing.]one of the two edges on the bottom of a ski that is angled into a slope when making a turn.
- have an edge on, [Informal.]to be mildly intoxicated with alcoholic liquor: He had a pleasant edge on from the sherry.
- on edge:
- (of a person or a person's nerves) acutely sensitive;
eager: The contestants were on edge to learn the results.
- set one's teeth on edge. See tooth (def. 18).
- to put an edge on;
- to provide with an edge or border: to edge a terrace with shrubbery; to edge a skirt with lace.
- to make or force (one's way) gradually by moving sideways.
- to turn (a piece to be rolled) onto its edge.
- to roll (a piece set on edge).
- to give (a piece) a desired width by passing between vertical rolls.
- to rough (a piece being forged) so that the bulk is properly distributed for final forging.
- to move sideways: to edge through a crowd.
- to advance gradually or cautiously: a car edging up to a curb.
- edge in, to insert or work in or into, esp. in a limited period of time: Can you edge in your suggestion before they close the discussion?
- edge out, to defeat (rivals or opponents) by a small margin: The home team edged out the visitors in an exciting finish.
Glass Tile Edge have 10 attachments , they are GardenWeb, Cream Glass Subway Tile Wall Edge Close Up, Subway Tile Outlet, Schluter Edge With Tile, Glass Mosaic Tile Instalation Time Lapse, The Tile Backsplash, Not So Much Of The Edging I Care For., Metal Backsplash 2 Glass Tile Backsplash With Edging 3587 La, This Look Can Be Achieved With Your Choice Of Tile And A Schlueter Edge. Come See Us At Laramie Flooring & Interiors In Laramie WY To See Colors And ., Modwalls, Thumb White Mini Glass Subway Tile Shower Walls. Following are the images:
After seized by hectic times, consuming dairy caffeine with buddies or family interact at home is actually a pleasant atmosphere and a condition, devote their free time. Minutes recover your energy using a lot of memories of togetherness, warmth and recover energy to combat the stress of the job.
A Glass Tile Edge could echo of decorating the household area the personal preference. If you are an individual who has a home design that is contemporary, you may desire diverse modern coffee table on your home. Modern coffee table featuring particular flavor.
Contemporary coffee table affects the decoration is stylish and lavish to look at of the house. It is better for you to know the different styles and models of contemporary coffeetable on the web, if you prefer to put today's coffee table in the family room.